What is this?
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">
Nothin' wrong with short. Tongue

sharksArkham would be curious to know just how connected their world was. Did the words of a few affect the opinions of many? How quickly did information spread? Were rumors as lethal as they sounded? Or did such things waft around slowly and take weeks before spreading around completely? His impression was that people did not maintain many connections with others outside of their packs, but that was based largely on his own experience. After all, he didn't realize the extent of families stretching across several packs and clans, especially after the fire when all of the wolf packs were forced to regroup completely, often banding with some family and friends while other relatives went elsewhere. The "new world" as it were, was potentially much more connected than the old one, so it was probably lucky for Skoll that this scuffle had taken place some time ago.

sharksHere? I just got to this side of the mountain a week or two ago, he explained, I went a different direction initially during the fire. For the while, the coyote decided against admitting that he'd been born in the old lands, But yes, I'd lived there. Arkham had not traveled far to the north after the fire as he had always known that he would go back. At some point, crossing the ocean had occurred to him, but he had decided against it in the end. The simplest explanation was just that the idea of spending any length of time surrounded completely by water did not appeal to him. You must have traveled a lot though, if you only arrived there when you were four. Are coyote-wolf relations as horrible elsewhere as they are here?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread