What is this?
[html]

Still can't figure out the bold on the wiki ->stupid<- Working on that chart, though.

Skoll nodded silently at the cloaked wolf's admission, though the admission wasn't of great import. Still, it was interesting that a past member of the Souls' lands felt the need to travel under cloak and scarf, hiding his identity from those he might meet. Apparently someone with more than one or two connections, then, or so he would assume. He didn't know enough people around the lands to try and make a guess about who this might be, though the simple fact that he'd fled north from a fire that had started in the north made a member of Inferni exceedingly unlikely. The most plausible origin of this person was Jaded Shadows, but again, it was impossible to tell.

"No, not usually" he said at the younger male's question. "Most species stick to their own. A coyote is likely to be mistreated if he wanders onto wolf territory, or a wolf is likely to be chased off if he walks onto grounds claimed by a group of dogs. When meeting on unclaimed territory, it comes down to the individual. Generally, coyotes don't group together like they have in Inferni, thus there isn't as much opportunity for friction." He looked back into the water, shaking his head. "The situation here has little to do with race, though, and more to do with bad leaders and past grievances. My viewpoint may be one-sided, but from what I've seen, every racial quarrel began with Inferni lashing out without provocation, and then wolf leaders too inept or afraid to react to the threat presented."

He looked to the smaller figure and flicked his good ear. "I've known plenty of coyotes I got along with, many of which moved on from this place. I think Souls would be a lot better for them if Inferni would be more careful about who it put in charge." He didn't know how that might offend the person in front of him, but anonymity meant that social tact became that much harder. The facts as he saw them flowed that way, and he spoke his mind.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread