What is this?
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">
Bolding is just three single quotes on either side of a word. xD

sharksIt was likely that Arkham's disguise was largely unneeded; he had not been a particularly adventurous child and had not met many people outside of Inferni. Thus, that anyone would recognize his face was a slim chance at best, but he did not know how frequently other members of the clan ventured outside their territories and had thought it better to keep his scent trails hidden, at the very least. In the end, it would probably be a good thing, considering how often Anselm de le Poer seemed to scout the lands.

sharksThe coyote flicked an ear and considered Skoll's words. Thanks to his childhood apathy, he wasn't very easily offended, and even if he hadn't fallen away from his brother, it was unlikely that he would have really reacted to the accusation of poor leadership. As it were, the boy didn't really think Gabriel was a poor leader so much as he was overprotective and paranoid. And crazy, maybe, but he refused to come to any conclusions there until he knew more. Well, he said, I don't think it's so much an issue of 'putting people in charge' as it is family inheritance at this point. Most of them are related. Gabriel had been the eldest son; it had only been proper. Though he was very much against the idea, he imagined that if Gabriel died or otherwise disappeared now, then Samael, as the next eldest Lykoi male, would take the reins.

sharksPast grievances seem to be a pretty valid reason anyway, I think, even if it seems a little foolish from the sidelines. He shrugged, People don't forgive easily, and they don't expect others to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread