We Meet Again
[html]
(238) OOC: LE GASP!

The mood changed entirely in mere seconds and she could tell, it wasn’t an expression he was giving it was just a sense and in a way it scared her, she looked over at the man and Grace tossed her head snorting at the sudden change in Eclipse’s own mood. The foal seemed to want to run but stayed with the two women it could trust. “What do you mean? I don’t apologize unless I mean it. You barely know me why would you say such a thing.” She said bristling.

The next thing he asked made her stop entirely, including her breathing. It always came down to her father with him... the second time was because she asked but he knew her father knew he died and now he wanted to see if she wanted to know how he died? She wanted to know the bastard who killed him. She gripped her Bow tightly; she was a smart girl, the thought of his two comments made her think, and she knew he wasn’t nice, but … how could he? Conor was strong he was brave and he was bigger than this man... “How.” But as she said that she stopped; “Our?” She asked distracted. Perhaps his father died as hers did... that was the excuse that she was giving herself as she glared at him to give him answers.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread