For your Honor!
[html]
WC: 318 OOC: Wewt! Look at the family!

Eclipse supposed it was good that she decided to come and make this feast for it seemed the pack needed it and Saul’s explanation and worry only made Eclipse smile and reassure him she was fine and would be. She could defend herself well enough and had learned how to hide herself from prying predators especially when it came to getting close to Salsola or any other place she deemed worthy of hiding from. Once Saul gave the howl many came to the open area and she noticed two men playing around that she hadn’t met before and then Colibri, then the pup she almost didn’t recognize came to view and she grinned heartily when the pup bounced on the men and again started the play fight. She smiled and waved to Colibri. She watched as the boys had their play fight and was giggling. It seemed there was at least a bit of a show as well.

“It is good to see you again Colibri, enjoy your food I know we have much to catch up on.”

She said then turned to the men who were taking a break from their wrestling match.

“It is good to see you Temeraire, the last time we met you were only just a little puppy!”

She said in surprise as the boy had grown quite a bit since she saw him last and it was amazing to see how much he had grown. It was amazing and made her wish she had been around when he was growing up. He still had growing to do but she knew that she would be in Cercatori living her own life. She looked over at her “father” and grinned.

“I think I came at a good time. I am happy I did decide to come now.”

She said with great satisfaction.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread