For your Honor!
[html]

WC:: 885 - eeee. Nier's a sucker. 7 pts

With Sura's swift exit Niernan let out a half huff, half whine, letting his body go limp under Bran and Teme's weight. He was still for only a second before bucking wildly once, Bran lifted off of his back for a moment allowing for him to roll over and launch himself at his brother. Brans back thudded against the ground and a harsh breath escaped him, his mahogany eyes questioning. Niernan shrugged, laughter bubbling from his lips, "I'm hungry." He stated simply. He gestured towards the food, noticing that most of it was now gone, taken in their extended playtime. The dark Stormbringer stood then, pulling his brother up and motioning to Teme, "C'mon you two, let's get some food and check out that table of stuff, I thought I saw some pretty cool things there."

He and his brother strolled over to the meat, both selecting cooked hunks and tucking in with gusto, it seemed that their patrol and then playtime had made them ravenous. They remembered their manners enough to not descend into beastly food lust, but the meat did disappear at a record rate, both boys reaching for more once they had munched their way through their first pieces. Nier had unwittingly chosen a seasoned piece this time and felt his taste buds explode as he bit into the haunch. His eyes rolled up and he couldn't help the moan of pleasure that erupted from his maw, he looked at his brother meaningfully, "You have to try this!" He said, holding out a second hunk of the seasoned meat, Bran took it and gave his brother a sceptical look. Niernan laughed as Brans face transformed utterly. He knew that if he had been so affected by the heavenly taste then Bran, with his shapes, tastes and colours would have an other-wordly experience.

Niernan left his brother after finishing his meal, moving over towards the goods that Eclipse had left out for them. He scanned over the leathers, he had no need for leather right now but he never knew what the future held. He shook his head and forced himself to move along the table, pushing his hoarding traits to the very back of his mind. His cyan eyes fell on the jewellery then, he flicked his eyes over the beaded items, they weren't his or Brans taste but he thought that Grace might appreciate one of the bracelets or something. His eyes were drawn to a bracelet beaded in three colours, a deep blue, a dusty red and a blonde wood. The colours recalled Grace's dreads to him and he smiled, this was the gift he would give her. He reached out and plucked the bracelet from the table, examining it with fondness in his eyes. He didn't want to shove it in his pocket so he slipped it onto his wrist, liking the way it looked against his brown fur, his tone was darker than Grace's but he knew from seeing it on his wrist that it would look much better on her.

He moved along the table then, he noticed necklaces and earrings, he longed to get his ear pierced, but since he didn't have it done yet it would be useless to claim one now. He also passed over the necklaces; he had enough of those. His hand-paw rose to his throat, fingering the leather cords and wooden charms that hung around his neck. He flicked his eyes further along the table and noticed the leather jewellery, this was more his style. He scanned the wares and found two braided bracelets exactly the same, both were braided with a caramel and charcoal coloured leather, his eyes widened and he glanced over at his brother, this was just too good to pass up. He grinned as he scooped up the bracelets, stepping over to his brother, "Hey, Bran. Look! These bracelets match the colours of our fur." He held out the braided leather, and Bran smiled "So they do brother." He winked at Niernan, "I'll tie yours if you tie mine" He chuckled. Niernan gave his brother a smack, "Don't be daft and give me your wrist." He laughed, grabbing his brothers arm so he could tie the bracelet on. He gave it enough room that it wouldn't snap if Bran shifted to Secui, but tight enough to stay on his wrist in Optime. Lupus was another issue, they'd have to leave the bracelets off in their smallest forms. He felt Bran tug at his arm and he lifted it, allowing his brother to reciprocate with the tying of bracelets. The brothers grinned at each other and a thought passed through Niers mind then, "Ah, we better go thank Eclipse for all of this." He said. moving towards the petite fawn form of the Soulstorm, bowing respectfully. "Eclipse, I'm sorry we got cut off earlier. I'm Niernan Stormbringer and this is my brother Bran. We wante to thank you for all of this." He said, sweeping his arm out and indicating the feast and the gifts. He tilted his head to the side then, remembering Sauls words from earlier. "Saul said you were his cousin, we're also cousins and we were wondering if that made you our cousin too?" The question hung in the air as the boys waited for a reply.

<style>
.neicait03 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.neicait03 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.neicait03 b {color:#5d342c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#090504 0px 1px 0px; }
.neicait03 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6bS9l.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px solid #56322c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.neicait03 .inner {margin:312px 25px 15px 25px; padding:12px; background-image:url(imageurl); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:0px solid #000000; height:215px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread