This is for you
[html]
WC: 260 OOC:

As he came back she was finishing packing up what she laid out, figuring he would bring her in the pack to do any dealings and she didn’t want to be caught unaware. Once he came and spoke she nodded and nickered at the horse to follow her, though the mare needed no coaxing. The colt came running after, trotting on his little feet happy as happy could be for a very young horse.

She had no problems keeping up with him and if she did she would not complain. She could tell this pack was new, actually it was newer than she thought it was. Then he spoke asking her of her pack and she looked down at him, answer quickly at her tongue; “I am from Cercatori D’ Arte, a pack a few days south of here. I came to visit family in Vinatta and heard about your pack.” She explained, though she already said this she figured he had many things on his mind. It certainly looked like a beautiful pack, although it was still untouched everywhere; “So your pack has not been around for too long? I do not want to press for trade, I am just here to present gifts from d’ Arte,” She wasnt’ sure how much they had to trade if they were still new and needed to support itself. She almost wished she had gone out hunting to give them some fresh meat or something but that worry would have to go away in any case.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread