like children, my dreams run away
[html]

(305) --

Lilin's manners were questionable at times; she did not catch the annoyance tacked to the female's face, however. Perhaps this was because she had not actively been searching for any precursors. There were times when the Virding would be vaguely aware of her wrongdoings but at that very moment, she was blissfully oblivious to it all. She did acknowledge the hint of disdain in the other female's voice with a tilt of her head though. Lilin relinquished all responsibility and merely assumed that personal issues were to blame. Not wanting to pry into her business, she shrugged it off and moved on to their next topic of conversation.

A curt nod was provided in response to her kind words. ''Yes, she's recuperating.'' The Virding was certain Colibri would not appreciate strangers knowing about her condition and so, her identity was kept a secret from the outside world. ''A pack mate of mine is from Cour des Miracles- a husky, his name's Ezra.'' Maybe they knew each other. Ever since Barrett's departure, her friend had not been the same. It had affected them all greatly- Lilin especially, but she'd found happiness in spite of it all. Ezra, on the other hand, had never really bounced back from the whole ordeal. An old acquaintance could serve as a remedy of sorts.''Well, my pack is located by the lake should you ever need a place to stay for a little while,'' she offered, pointing to the south-west with an index finger.

She did not expect the russian woman to readily accept the offer though. From the looks of things, Marika was not actively seeking a home and it would take more than a mere invitation to make her settle. Lilin herself had enjoyed many months of lonership. Perhaps that's just what this female needed.

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread