Green Grass
[html]
WC: 349 OOC:

The soudns of this place alone was something worth coming for. The birds, the wind, the leaves in the trees and then the soft footfalls of someone coming. She didn’t know who it was but she kept quiet until the owner of the feet stopped and then the quiet voice of Colibri spoke and she opened her eyes slowly, but smiled at her aunt.

“Hello Aunt Colibri”

She said softly and stood. She may have only met this woman two times but she felt comfortable enough to try to give her a hug and she motioned to do so.

“It really is good to see you again. As I promised I am here, and boy a lot of things has happened.” She hesitated for a second then looked at the woman almost shyly; “As I have heard you’ve had a … hard time yourself.”

She wanted to talk to her about it, but she was only putting it on the table that she heard that Colibri had been hurt, though nothing was told other than that, but she knew if her aunt wanted to speak of it she would in her own time.

“Would you like some help? It looks like little paws has already tried to do something like that.”

She remembered dragging something out of Anu’s garden and got chided for it, she couldn’t remember who it was but it didn’t matter, she was only a puppy and she learned, though the plant she took was entirely ruined and could not be replanted. She smiled hoping she wasn’t stepping on Colibri’s foot and pushing herself on the woman. Eclipse knew she could be pushy, but it was her way really. She wanted things out there and then there was the matter of the garden the one that her aunt mentioned when Eclipse was passing through. It was a good thing the colt wasnt here or he would be trampling and eating everything trying to figure out if it was good or not.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread