Green Grass
[html]
WC: 759 OOC: I BLAME YOU FOR MY WC!!!! XDDD

Perhaps she was presumptuous in thinking that her aunt would welcome a hug for she could feel the woman stiffening up. Eclipse closed her eyes a few seconds as she quickly pulled back for the woman’s comfort. She knew how it was, though not how to be beaten up, but to not trust anyone, not even her own family. She smiled when she seemed more than happy to talk and Eclipse figured she would be helpful though and let the woman speak, which there was a pause but she spoke of what happened to her. Eclipse thought of putting her hand on her arm but thought against it. She could let her know she was listening.

“I am so sorry this happened to you. You really don’t deserve such treatment, and if I find who did that to you I’ll make sure to put a few arrows into their heart.”

She paused at the woman’s warning and nodded.

“I promise, i’ll be careful. I won’t let anyone within bowshot without having my bow out.”

She wasn’t going to mention that she had felled the two deer outside their pack that fed them the night before, she was sure Colibri would worry herself to death. She looked at the brand, now made a symbol and nodded. She did not know of anything Norse and she did show this in her eyes as she looked at Colibri questioningly.

“I am afraid that my mom did not let me in on this. She taught me to read but after that she was gone after my dad. I don’t know where she is. Or if she follows such things, but perhaps you can write me about it and send it with Saul’s bird. I’ll make sure to send you a letter letting you know I get home well also.”

She said smiling, then feeling it was about time to change the subject, knowing it was a touchy subject.

“Well my trip was quite uneventful until we got to the borders of Cercatori. Grace, the horse I had with me, she had foaled right at the boarders! Skye, who is our leader, she helped me and the mare had twins, but sadly one of them already passed, but there was a survivor. I got to keep them as a gift from... from AniWaya. I feel lucky about it. But my pack itself, it’s so full of diverse wolves, they love all sorts of things, one is a big trader, the other can cook and fish really well kind of like me and he knows how to sail a boat! He’s actually sailing right now, though I don’t know where it is. Then the man who dabbles in medicines. He fixed my foot clean! It still hurts sometimes, but I stepped in glass trying to get a frying pan. There’s just so much to tell it’s impossible to say it all at once!”

She said all this excitedly though not in one breath, but quicker than normal, she was sure if the woman missed something she’d ask but Eclipse found herself loving Cercatori as a pack and she didn’t think she would be leaving. Which was a shock as right now she was traveling and she didn’t want her feet to go farther than they did already. She was afraid she would leave it all forever. She made to move to help the woman, but it seemed pride was getting the best of her and she was trying to hide her stumble, and Eclipse would just let it pass.

“I did that with Anu once... She was a leader at Crimson Dreams, she let me in and cared for me, and also taught me to take care of the plants, though after I was still a bit rough, but I remember wanting to help so much.”

That was when the last question got to her and her heart stopped and she cringed. Little paws of her own? Spawn of her body in which to spread the bloodline of a psychopath?

“M-my own? No.... no not really I mean... I never really... I’m still so young!”

She said protesting, after all she was still technically a puppy! SHe hadn’t even had her first season yet... and then the thought of what Razekiel had told her when his horse was trying to mount hers... well she could already feel her face growing red.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread