Green Grass
[html]
WC: 467 OOC: sorry for the delay Sad <3

Eclipse worried over her aunt, even though her words were meant to sooth Eclipse, she did not feel soothed, though she let her emotions hide behind a small mask. Her frown returned though as she looked at her aunt, wondering why she didn’t know how to read. She shook her head slowly and hid the astonishment away. “Saul would love to help you. I am sure he can help you write and read what I write you too.”

Eclipse said. She wouldn’t push the subject that the woman would have to learn, after all she had family that could do that to her, though anything too personal could not be written on the paper unless she could write it or read it herself. She watched the woman watering the plants as she told her story and was happy to hear Colibri’s words and nodded. She was very happy, it was the first time she felt a part of something and she wanted to keep it that way. She shook her head at the woman’s clear worry. She hurt only very little and it was dull, something Eclipse could easily ignore; “Don’t worry! I used a bow to get those deer, I dont’ think I could have gotten them by myself without it.” She said giggling moving on both her feet to give Colibri reassurances.

When Eclipse mentioned a garden she had accidently tore up it seemed Colibri went weak in the legs. She did not feel that her words had any part of it, and she rushed to the woman, making sure not to trample any of the plants and was at her side in seconds. She helped the woman move to the grass as best as one who was worried and nearly afraid she would shrink away from her touch could. “Are you ok? Do you need any water? Is there water around here? I think that must be it. The sun is hot, and it’s no good to go thirsty in a day like this.” Her blue eyes were filled with worry for her aunt. She met her only twice and yet she felt as close to her as her own parents, as Saul even. Her tail was still and poised in worry, and she kneeled, ready to move if the woman told her where there was water to be back as soon as possible.

The talk of having puppies of her own made her think back on that night with Moss as well and she flushed even more and looked down; “Puppies can wait... I mean i’m only one after all, I need to find a mate first.” She shook her head, feeling this was not the time for such a conversation.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread