Sentimental Sun
[html]

Word Count → 356 :: OoC: Awkward Alister xD

Someone else was in the forest with him and a single ear twitched to the sound, then the other. It took Alister a couple minutes to register what was said. “Huh…Do I need something? Oh..uh, no…” Recovering quickly from the surprise of the larger man’s appearance he added. "But, seeing as you’ve so readily offered I seem to be short a bottle of wine, you wouldn’t uh be able to help with that…Would you?” He quirked a brow and offered the soft-spoken man a crooked grin. On closer inspection of the man he turned and sat up. "However, it seems you could use assistance more than I, unless you did happen to have a bottle of wine on you, I wouldn‘t turn it down, anyway.” He was whole-hearted in his offer, however, the last half of his sentence was nothing more than inane babble which he spoke at greater tempo.

Reaching his feet a semi-familiar scent filled his nostrils. Recognition shimmered in his eyes, it was the female he’d encountered the night before. He recalled her with greater clarity, remembering her decidedly swollen belly with a smirk. “So you would be the father, then? I figured I might run into you.” He approached the man, with hand outstretched. “I’m Alister, by the way. Alister uh Callow. Not that I am callow, it’s just a surname.” He turned away quickly to collect his shield which lay on the ground next to his bedroll, the demolished rabbit carcass still atop it. He dumped the furred thing on the ground and slung his shield about his back. His satchel and bedroll he left for the time being, striding up to the taller man with nothing but his pants, belt, complete with sword and sheath, shield and amulet. The silver sun pendant caught a stray beam of sunlight and gleamed pleasantly. His hazel eyes appeared green in the dappled forest light as he looked over the man. “So what is it I can do for you my good man, not that I mean to pry into your business, but I’m new here, and well…it’ll be good to have some company.”

<style>
.alisterheraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... mplate.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:106px; height:136px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.alisterheraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.alisterheraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.alisterheraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.alisterheraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.alisterheraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.alisterheraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread