Sentimental Sun
[html]

Hadley

Out of character text here.

The mixed canine didn't respond to him right away. Hadley stood there, thinking that perhaps it was best that he just went away. He might be interrupting him from meditating, or trying to sleep. Hadley didn't want any of that. The stranger finally did respond, a bit dazed sounding really. Nodding his head in embarrassment for interrupting Hadley backed up some, tail held low. Perhaps he shouldn't have interrupted. Sorry, don't have any alcohol. He could get the stranger some, but that would be odd. He didn't really owe the stranger anything, just thought it was best to check to see if everything was well. Since it was, he should move on.

Told that he could use assistance Hadley looked down to the bundle of herbs that he'd gathered. He was still looking for more, unsure of how much would be needed. It was really touch and go for him. The words startled Hadley, ears flattening back as he looked at the male. How? How did he know that Hadley was going to be a father? How had that happened? Hadley took the hand nervously, not sure how to respond. Hadley. N-no last name. He just had his own name, that was all.

He certainly was a friendly fellow. A lot more open than Hadley was. His tail managed a few wags before looking down to the herbs again. I'm looking for things to relieve pain and nausea. I want to make sure Isa's okay. Senseless worrying, really, but he still did it.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread