Sentimental Sun
[html]
Ooc :: Word Count

Alister chuckled lightly at Hadley's confused expression. "Of course not," he said with a genuine smile. "I was surprised that she was even out, what with being so far along and everything, not to mention hunting." He bent in the brush and plucked a handful of leaves to deposit in Hadley's bag. "Not that I wasn't grateful...Heh, I'm sick of rabbit." He nodded towards the half eaten rabbit laid next to the bedroll. After a few moments and several more handfuls of mint leaves he straightened and stood. He gazed over at his companion and his constantly furrowing brows.

"Where I'm from...Wolves and dogs are at war. My mother and father weren't supposed to be together...I shouldn't have been born. And there, it's not like it is here, or at least I assume it's not. Blood is everything." He sighed and ruffled his mane again. "It's kind of hard to explain..." Aedan had bedded a woman who wasn't his own, and as far as family, Alister had none. Both of his parents had perished, and even if they'd survived they wouldn't be together. He didn't feel like talking of it anymore and instead focused more on the task at hand.

"So er, Hadley. Tell me about this pack of yours." He said in an attempt to change the subject. Isa had mentioned her pack a little, and he was eager to hear anything more that Hadley could contribute.

<style>
.goodies b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.goodies p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.goodies {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#A29D69; line-height:15px; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ISvAY.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#7C3D3D; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread