Sentimental Sun
[html]
Ooc I'm one post away from being entirely caught up, whoot! :: Word Count→ 000

Alister was intruiged by Hadley's assurance that there were many hybrids in his pack, as Alister had noticed Hadley himself. It was reassuring to say the least and gave the Callow man some hope for his future. It had been a good idea to venture to Nova Scotia, and he hadn't even gotten lost too many times either. A good omen, he was always getting lost. He could both read and write, but as far as navigation, those lessons had always subjected him to long fits of yawning.

"That sounds...ideal. I have skill with a blade. In my pack I was a man-at-arms, a solider, or I was training to be one, anyway." His gaze darted away idly, as he took in a breath, trying desperately not to think too much into it, to let the images of events past cloud his mind. There had been more than one reason he'd left. And neither were very pleasant.

Hadley told him that he was a medic, which caused Alister's ears to perk. He knew next to nothing of the art himself, and being friendly with a man of Hadley's talents could be quite handy. "Well, if I should fall and break my arm, you'll be the first to know." He grinned crookedly. Hadley also mentioned names, the name of their leader, Jazper. He commited it to memory in the chance that he sought to cross the border one day, and he was sure he would, sooner or later. In fact it sounded perfect, like a place he could call home, a true home not just some crudely dug den where no one sought to visit saved rats and small critters of various array. Like a family.

<style>
.goodies b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.goodies p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.goodies {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#A29D69; line-height:15px; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ISvAY.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#7C3D3D; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread