[M] Come together
[html]

It is fine :3

Word Count → 000

His eyes watched her as she stood like lightening and turned, her bow drawn on him. It wasn't the first time he had someone draw an arrow onto him. It made him laugh as he recalled a coyote he met months ago. She had done the same to him. "Now, I know I'm good when I make such an angelic looking female draw her arrow onto me...but I am glad to see that I don't make you feel threatened...we are allies afterall.." His voice smooth and deep, a small smile charming his features as he leaned away from the tree to stand straight. He noticed her eyeing his deer after making a comment about her horse liking company. He knew it was directed to him, but it would be a good opportunity to introduce the deer as his companion. "Ah, perhaps Buck here would like to keep her company..."

As if on cue, Buck stepped forward. The young budding buck was growing in confidence, but he stayed close to Aro knowing fully well what the man was capable of, and knew his if anything went down, the large wolf would have his back. So far no wolf was able to attack Buck, yet, Aro guaranteed that with the Casa colored collar that was adorned upon his neck. Aro put a hand onto the fawns head and ruffled it as his baritone voice broke the small silence, "This is my deer, I sort of pitied him after I took down his mother. He was scared as I'm sure his mother was, but at least his mother was able to fight back. I didn't feel it right to kill him when he made no motion to protest or escape his sure fate. So, instead of leaving him there to die, I took him under my wing...and he seems to be growing into quite the fighter. He's got some confidence, thanks to me." His charming smile spread into a large grin.

Aro motioned for Buck to join Grace, and with that he moved, his legs moving almost awkwardly as he was now gaining height but not bulk yet. Aro gave a slight chuckle, "Looks like he is going to need to grow into those legs of his.." The large tuxedo man came over to Eclipses side, and almost immediately he began to feel the affects of her growing scent. He coughed back a feral growl. His animalistic urges growing at the closeness of her. Already he was quite attracted to the young woman, but he was at least in complete control of himself. He licked his lips keeping back the watering his mouth was beginning to do. "...so, what are you up to..being away from the safety of your pack?" His voice lower than usual, a small hint of lust in his voice.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread