[M] Come together
[html]
WC: 328 OOC: that's better Big Grin

She already had let the bow down and shrugged sheepishly as he spoke, though not knowing what he was meaning. She knew it wouldn’t be a good idea to shoot the man, that was why she stopped. Though he didn’t see the jest in her tone, she watched as the deer moved to Grace, who regarded the fawn with little interest. She would nip if he got close to her eating spot. But the colt that was behind the mare was quite intrigued by the animal that came to check them out. Eclipse couldn’t help but a smile. Though her attention went to the man that sat next to her.

“I was actually gone for a few days, I’m headed home now. I went to visit my family.”

She said pointing north to where Vinatta was. She didn’t think he knew who or where she was indicating but it mattered little. All that mattered was she was visiting family. Her heart was beating a little faster as she looked at him. She had noted the tone of his voice and it seemed to give her goosebumps. She smiled shyly at the man and proceeded to ask him the same question.

“And you? Why are out out of the safety of your own home?”

She asked. She was trying to get comfortable but her whole body was feeling restless and her belly felt twisted and strange. It was odd because she knew him, so she wasn’t as nervous, there was no audience to see them now and they were not dancing. Thinking about it did bring that shy smile back to her face and her eyes dropped down to look at her hands which were picking at her fur. It was a new feeling, though it was not love, it was something else, and it was strange it jumbled the thoughts in her head and made her wonder many things.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread