[M] Come together
She was being so shy and him so intense. Despite it all she managed to tell him what she was up to, even ending io pointing him in the direction of the new pack. His ears perked as he picked out the solution, a special smoking bit he carried around at times. It was made of glass and was quite interesting. He glanced over as he began to pack the bowl. "So you have family in one of the new packs?" His attention went momentarily back to what he was doing, lighting a match and puffing inwardly onto the other end producing a thick cloud within the glass pipe then dragging it into his lungs.

It wasn't long before he had the herbal remedy nicely stoked. As he went to exhale he ended up coughing only heightening the affect of the herb. He was laughing at eclipses question. "Well...I was actually trying to get away from a scent that had begun to over run the place...ever since I got back from Italy and joined my dad's pack at least one female was in her cycle, so - to - speak, I just needed a break...but ran into you...and I couldn't just let an allies member be out here all alone, especially a lady such as yourself..." He gave a light wink and smiled charmingly before taking another deep puff before seeing if she would like a hit.

His eyes we t over to Buck as he went past the mare right to the colt. He had see. Horses before and they weren't of much interest, but a baby horse, that was interesting. His neck stretched out to sniff and examine the colt's face then he backed up and stomped his front legs slamming his hoofs into the ground. It was his way of trying to insight play.

Messages In This Thread