[M] Come together
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He listened noting this information, "Ah, perhaps, my father could allie with them, if they'd be interested. I could go down and talk to them, if my father would like me to. I would like to meet your family...also, Saul Stormbringer, that name sounds very familiar.." For some odd reason that name reminded him Nayru. He still hadn't found her yet, there was no trace. Maybe Saul would know of Nayru and where she was. A motive..

He looked down at her fingers entangled in her fur, and she seemed all tense and nervous now. His eyes glanced from her eyes to her hands as he noticed a small chunk of fur in them, he gave a light laugh as she mentioned being happy to be in company, "...It's all part of being an ally.." He scooted a little closer to her as he took in another draw of his pipe. The clouds hovering around the pair. He was aware that the clouds could get her high as well, but said nothing as she refused his offer continuing to puff upon his pipe, taking in deep the smoke.

Aro smiled over to her, and gave her a flash of his best smile and winked, "...so, out of curiosity, do you have anyone special back in d'arte?"

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread