[M] Come together
[html]

Aro is going to have so much to regret this month...especially taking advantage of Eclipse...

Word Count → 000

Her giggle was quite adorable and he smiled, '...you want me to meet them and become friends?" He was a little surprised. No one had wanted him to get to know their family like that. He was thinking merely business when he mentioned it. He wasn't sure if he was getting himself into a mess, but he knew with getting high, and getting drunk off her scent he was desiring so much from this young woman. Her eyes looking at him softly, as if begging him to have her, were making him go wild inside. He took one last big hit of his pipe then dropped it beside him. Exhaling to the side, and not in her face, he then turned to her. His hand urged her face to him and he gave her a soft kiss.

It was a bold move on his part, but he did it. Pulling away he spoke in a deep whisper, "...perhaps they don't think they need to announce their admiration..." His other hand found her side, a soft charming smile on his muzzle. "...I think you're worth admiring...but you don't see me announcing it.." He said with a small chuckle, before coming a little closer, testing before giving her another kiss...only if she looked like she wanted it.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread