[M] Come together
[html]
WC: 154 OOC: Sorry for shorts if you need me to make it longer lemme know I can try ^^

He didn’t seem to understand what she meant and she gave up mostly because things were beginning to happen fast and she just let him speak and leave it at that. She paid little attention to the pipe and the smoke letting him finish, but what came next blew Eclipse away like no other. It wasn’t like kissing Moss, or even Pandemic... they were all different but all very satisfactory and she returned the kiss, letting her own imagination soar, but it was short lived when he pulled back speaking, and her heart thumped louder. She couldn’t speak, couldn’t say anything, just stare into his eyes before he again kissed her, this time, her arms automatically wrapping over his shoulders, and she was thinking wildly wanting him, and trying to show it in her own inexperienced ways, mostly trying to find a way to get as close to him as possible.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread