[M] Come together
[html]

Naw, it'll work :3 Let me know if you're not happy with the bit of powerplay I'm sure I'm doing XD Also...if it is too graphic for you...let me know. I can change it. :")

Word Count → 000

He felt bad, sensing he was misunderstanding, but so much was going on around him, with her scent, and his cannabis, he couldn't understand. All he knew was she was right here, and his kiss made her want more, and he obliged. She grabbed him, and he knew right then and there she wanted his attention. He would give it to her. His tongue teased at her mouth, warming her up for what he was going to do. Her small frame and body was picked up to be placed on his now outstretched legs. His arousal noticable as she was positioned to straddle him. His lips never parting from hers now.

Once he had her straddled he fought to not take her yet, it wasn't easy. He wanted her, but he wasn't sure if she'd ever been with someone yet. She was so shy, it was hard to picture if she had. He didn't want her first time to be forced onto her. His hands began to explore her, coming up from her hips they found her chest and began to knead lightly onto her. A low pleasured growl coming from him, only to serve exciting him further. Her fur was so soft, her chest so pliable. His heart was racing from all the contact and emotions that bubbled within him. He wanted her more and more, his resolve almost breaking. He growled again, never breaking their kiss.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread