[M] Come together
[html]

I'll let you be the leader :3 Fade at any time...

Word Count → 000

She was so soft, so innocent like, and he almost feared hurting her. His touches gently on her, and it was like magic. This innocent woman turned into a vixen before him. His kisses welcomed, then taken from him as she began to kiss and nibble on his neck. A deep growl came from him; a sound of pleasure. She began to rock, teasing and making him want more of her. "Mmm, darling...you're going to make me take you if you're not careful.." He warned, his hands coming to her hips as his head went back guiding her, helping her rock more against him. He hadn't filled her yet, as he enjoyed this dry action from her. It was erotic and sexy...how could he deny her pleasure such as this.

It was bound to be too much for the Knightly Marino, his mouth watering, hungry for the fragile beauty he had in his grasps, "Hmm, are you ready?" He growled almost impatiently wanting her. Her scent too much, swelling him beyond control.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread