plucking strings and broken wings
[html]

hah i remember the thread where element attacked halo xD

Although his heart and soul did ache for his companion, his beloved companion, he was past the days of blaming all of canine kind for the loss - he was beyond being prejudiced against the rough, barking creatures who were so hard to understand and comprehend at times. He could almost smell the unhappy revelation that dawned on the coyote as her ears flattened and she approached closer to the sable feline.

"I do not blame you or your coyotes," he reassured. "Asking anything of you for solace would be as alien to your kind as obeying canine law is to me," he said, remembering the countless times that he had trespassed on canine land without care, and without the canines caring back. Indeed, the only one who ever had was Nayru - then, a small pup who did not yet comprehend the vast differences between the species. She then asked what had happened.

"It was Halo Lykoi," he said simply. He knew that the coyote before him seemed to feel bad for what had transpired, so he added some good to the bad - "There are good coyotes as well, I have learned," he said. "Sepirah Lykoi was the one who saved me when I foolishly attacked Halo, upon learning what she had done." He did not know what he was trying to accomplish when he attacked the coyote - he was simply blinded by his own rage.

<style type="text/css">
.elementdark b {font-weight:normal; color:#49e349; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementdarkooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementdark p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementdark {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntdark.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread