plucking strings and broken wings
[html]

359 NEVERRRRR ;D

Myrika is by James!

The redhead thought deeply on the words the shadow-furred feline spoke, her head cocked. This was a truth she hadn't previously considered -- probably precisely because she'd never spoken with a creature of another species in such a manner as this. But it did make sense -- no doubt, the territories of a few bobcats or even domesticated felines crossed one another throughout Inferni; Myrika had seen felines everywhere in Halifax. And yet -- they paid her no mind whatsoever, though she trekked across their territories, and it was the same for the felines lurking within her clan's territory.

The bronze-furred hybrid listened with mounting interest and discomfort to the words and names spoken by the dark-hued cat. She was quiet for a few moments after this, and she regarded the feline with turquoise-colored eyes. Halo herself was attacked, Myrika said, finally. She sees nothing now, a ghost in her own home. She would not and could not say it was karmic justice her cousin should lose her sight for the life of another -- though she still was unaware of the species of the coal-colored feline's companion. The wheel kept spinning -- Halo had attacked and was attacked, and Myrika had attacked to save her. Would she, then, suffer the retribution that had followed the chain thus far? It made her uneasy to think it, but it was not a thought she could avoid.

If that brings you peace, I don't blame you. She's my cousin and my friend, but we're all different to each other, I think, and even without knowing the harm she'd done you, I couldn't expect you to see her as I do. That was something she could speak, at least, and easily -- though it made her no less likely to defend those most valued to her, Myrika was not the narrow-minded sort and had a developed sense of differing perspectives in the world, as perhaps evidenced by easy acceptance of the speaking cat and his wisdom, not yet considered by Myrika herself and perhaps not considered by any of her species at all.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread