[M] I won't let this build up inside of me
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
You won't even listen,
So fuck it, I'm trying to stop you from breathing
Word Count :: 312 || Points: 0 Ooc.

Shattered Coast was one of the places he found himself revisiting a lot. It was one of the places he found to relax him. All the stress from these new lands was building up inside of him and he had nowhere to release it. For now, all he could do was let it deflate. He left Abella is Halifax with the horse, Deo. She would be safe and hidden in one of the houses he found – he wouldn’t even let his thoughts point it out. The house did have a working door and lock, so that she would only open it for him. His horse was tied up in the back so that no one would know that he was even there.

Tyko had perched himself up on a rock and reclined back. He let his bones soak up the warm sun, and let the sound of the waves calm his overworked brain. There was so much he was here to do, but nothing made a presence to him. He wanted to find his kids, including Axelle, but nothing really gave him a hint as to where they could have been. Little did he know, his daughter was in a pack that he had passed a few weeks ago when he talked to that younger man with the skull on the side of his face. Hopefully, he would come back with news.

Tyko tried to calm his thoughts and nerves by laying back on the rock. He tried not to think about anything, but it was completely impossible. He tried to let the sounds of the waves on the rocks engulf him, but his mind always returned to the thoughts of whatever was troubling him. After a while, he gave up and let them take over his mind again. It was taking too much energy out of him to keep them away.

Photo by WyldRaven@Flickr

<style>
.Skull .words {font-size:24px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo'; text-align:center; color:#f6faec; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:20px 0px 0px 0px;}
.Skull p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Skull b {font-family:georgia; color:#9e0f06; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:none; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Skull {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#f6faec; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/2z9ijaq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Skull .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
.Skull .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8566; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px double #8c8566; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread