[m] All you need is a spark
[html]

I fucking love how you replied to my nonexistant post ;_; Lost ALL muse when I finally replied to all my active threads and data loss devoured them all ;___;

THE MOON IS FULL AGAIN

Blackened ears pushed back against his slick mane. He almost stirred as her mother’s bold reaction. Her fingers interlaced with him, urgent and greedy, causing a flare of warmth within. It was not a pleasant thing to see her show such weakness—to show fear and need in such a way, but it was all okay. One did not have to carry the mask of composure around those close to you. Salsola considered all true members family, but no bound was as thick and strong as the one of the blood. What he adored was how she didn’t hide her attachment to him. He needed to be loved, and Eris gave him what he needed without him asking.

But her pleading words pained him as well. There was absolutely no way that the mother was going to lose her son, unless it was she that decided to disown him. She scuttled over and wrapped herself around him, and his strong arms wrapped themselves around her slender frame. It was not long ago she was the one that cradled him, but Larkspur’s son had outgrown her, and now it was she that was being held. And it was perfectly alright.

”And I love you,” his dark voice purred as he stroked her back. ”I want to stay here with my true family,” mumbled words mumbled, shameful and hopeful all at once. ”Won’t leave Salsola again. Would it make you happy?” Silver eyes were momentarily closed as he rubbed his muzzle against his mother’s soft hair.

Table by kiki

<style>
.pandemic-moon {width:75%;max-width:700px;min-width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;word-spacing:1px;margin-top:3px;}
.pandemic-moon .ooc {font-size:11px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;line-height:14px;}
.pandemic-moon .quote {font-family: 'Corben', serif;float:right;font-size:25px;line-height:30px;padding:0px 5px 0px 5px;text-shadow:0px 0px 20px #000000;color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:900;}
.pandemic-moon p {text-indent:30px;padding:0px 5px 5px 5px;}
.pandemic-moon b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread