[m] All you need is a spark
[html]

(--) That is not the one I meant. :| Also your next Pandy post is your 100th. c:

Eris and Pandemic are by me!

The dark woman tilted her head into the touch of his claws. She leaned her cheek against the swell of muscle in his upper arm, and her chartreuse eyes half-lidded. They were quick to open again, though, as Padnemic spoke, and she drew her head up again. Her expression was one of reproach, but the faint and playful smile on her coal muzzle lessened the severity of any admonishments contained in that look. Lovely child, when have you ever disappointed me? she murmured. All that was good in the union of herself and Larkspur had been distilled down to his coal-hued form. There were no blemishes in his coal-hued fur; his face was sharp and hard and entirely wolfish in build. There was not even a hint of Eris's mother's heritage in him.

All he had ever done was for love of his mother or his family . She could hardly fault him for distance when it had been his desire (so she thought) to go to Freetown and learn his trade -- and such an experience had been granted him with her endorsement, and Larkspur's, too. She had been so foolish as to send away her truest and most loyal ally and consent to his absence. With this realization, she grimaced. Her coal-hued head dipped forward, her forehead now leaning against his chest. She murmured into the soft fur there, fighting hard to keep all weaknesses from her voice. We never should have let you go, she said. I'm sorry.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread