[m] the evening primrose opes anew
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[379]
yaaaaaaaaaay!

The young males visit to Amherst the previous day had been enlightening, his encounter with the blind Torok had ironically opened his eyes to the harshness life could throw ones way. It had certainly made Saul appreciate his life, his family, his pack much more. And all he'd wanted to do was find Lilin and scoop her up in his arms. The thought of never being able to see her again, physically see her that is, was a terrifying thought. In a mostly silent and completely unexpected way, Torok had pushed Saul over the edge. He hadn't know what he'd wanted to do, but meeting someone who could not perceive the world around him, and he was still so optimistic, really brought things into perspective for him.

And so, over the day, Saul had made his decision. Inwardly he berated himself for the weeks spent dithering, beating around the bush, just simply procrastinating because he was unsure of where to go. He should never have doubted her, doubted himself. With this decision, there was a lightness about him, a weight from his heart lifted. There was, of course, not much point in sitting around grinning about this decision and he knew that tonight he would seek his belle out and ask her the question that had bubbled to the front of his mind and his tongue. It rested there, unasked, as he tried to go about his normal routine. It was certainly difficult when he couldn't contain the grin to his lips.

Nighttime fell and he could hold still no longer. With a last goodbye to his son, Saul was out the door. As if by instinct, he moved to the forest, towards the Sacred Grove. As he grew closer, his nose began to twitch and he caught the irresistible, intoxicating scent of his belle. Stalking through the woods, he emerged into the Sacred Grove to find her kneeling and the sight turned sexual in his mind. Firmly, he told himself no- he had to have an answer to this question before he took pleasure. With a soft hum, he announced his presence. Good evening Lili, my love. He murmured, coming to stand a few feet away from her kneeling body, pent up energy almost making his body shake.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread