[m] the evening primrose opes anew
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[350]
-chews-

Her body remained unmoved for the few seconds that he'd entered the Grove. It was not unknown that Saul had spent almost no time in here- in fact he thought he'd only had glimpses every now and then. His beliefs were still mostly atheist, but he caught himself every now and again, sending a prayer to Thor or Odin, Freya or Loki. His time with Miskunn had been short and it hadn't escaped his notice how much Lilin spent with their relative, learning, converting. There was no doubt that Lilin's belief had changed, which he supposed he was glad for. A belief was better than being lost, he thought.

The faintly murmured words, their traditional greeting given in place of his own. He grinned and watched as her body twisted, remaining on the floor while managing to face him. He saw the surprise on his belle's face and allowed a self-conscious smile to slip onto his lips. Without really thinking about it, he sank to his knees and shuffled so that he faced her. Her question caused a soft nod to dip his head, silently confirming that it was she he sought. His next words were perhaps rushed, the anxious bubble in his stomach gurgling as he took a deep breath.

Lili, I know this is sudden... and perhaps not the best timed. But I love you, with all my heart and soul. I cannot live without you by my side and we haven't had the opportunity to simply revel in our feelings for one another. I want to spend the rest of my life with you... will you be my mate?

The question came from his lips, not as a rushed and anxious question as he thought it would, but a rough caress, a gentle stroke of her cheek, the absentminded curl of his hand around her ear as he tucked a stray curl away. It came as a shrouded embrace, smothering both of them in their little bubble in front of the Hrogr. Green eyes shone with an equal mix of anticipation and axiety, love and lust, hope.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread