[m] the evening primrose opes anew
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[501]
<333

It seemed that just a few short seconds later, Saul and Lilin clicked in to place. The age old push and pull, the rhythmatic wave of pleasure that seemed to pass straight through their skin to the other and back again. In the few moments that their touches were accepted and revelled in, they began to move in synchronicity, sliding in and over at the same time, pulling out and up together. Their panting breaths were ragged and harsh, occasionally interrupted by a wet kiss given between them, the almost constant whimper, moan or sigh from either of the enamoured pair. The soft rumbling groan that came from his chest was almost constant, accompanied by the crooked grin that had lifted his lips as he'd plunged his fingers deeper.

He couldn't have closed his eyes in rapture even if he'd wanted to- green bore into blue, grazed over peaked nipples, ravished the sight of her hand held in a fist over his manhood. What he did not expect was Lilin's next move. The lubricant that had been coating his length had been noticed and he watched with delight and shock when she removed her hand to swiftly lick her hand clean. He groaned, his fingers digging into her. Ah fuck Lili He couldn't help the whispered curse as her hands moved to cradle his face. He leaned in to her, relishing her treasured touch.

With his face cradled in her hands, he could only look at her imploringly as her hips moved, a whimper escaping him as cold air hit his wet fingers. He couldn't quite resist raising his fingers to his lips, staring into her eyes as he licked himself clean. Of course, she seemed full of surprises tonight, because the absence of his hand between them allowed her space to move and she thrust her hips forward, his erect manhood swiping up the length of her heat. Eyes rolled back in his head and his breath caught in his throat, before more primal instincts took over. With a growl, he shifted, his movements strikingly quick as he leant up and rolled over, arms cradling her so that his weight did not crush her.

She was beneath him now and he was pleased to see he'd remained between her thighs in their roll over. Forearms rested on either side of her head, hands plunged into her curls as he bit softly at her neck. It took him just a few short seconds to acclimate to their new position, green eyes searching blue. I dont want to hurt you Lili... tell me to stop if I do. He whispered urgently and with one last search of her beautiful face, he thrust his hips forward, pushing into her and groaning loudly at the feeling of his manhood surrounded by her heat. His hips refused to stop their movements, but he managed to reign himself in, pulling himself out slowly before moving in again, looking for any signs of discomfort from his mate.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread