[m] the last friend to be destroyed
[html]
Word Count :: 297DOHPERCIIIII ;0;

Those rolling eyes struggled to focus on the hybrid, for once a look of fright glazing over those dilating pupils. He had barely heard those cries with waterlogged hark, breathing, waves and gales. His heart was pounding, also working to drown out the voice of his dear friend.

As soon as Percival was beside him, he began struggling once more, trying to bring himself to hold the hybrid, both out of fear and a desire to protect him. This was the first time he had felt this trepidation, so much in fact that his hand trembled as he tried to hold Percival, only able to weakly grasp the nape of his neck, grip slipping down to his shoulder. There was so many things left unsaid... So many things he wished to tell his friend. His only friend. His only anything...

Breath hissed and wheezed, coughed and sputtered as his ribs labored to draw air, his arm struggling to bring Percival closer as he slowly suffocated. A whimper issued from him with the jackal's pleas, some part of him knowing his damage was too severe.

'Me heart is pierced by Cupid...
I dis--dain all glitterin'... gold,
there is n-nothin' can console me... Bu- me jolly sailor b...old,'
came a whispering tone and a few gargles from him, attempting to calm the hybrid, though he himself was scared, much like a pup. He rasped as he tried to inhale, eyes shutting tightly before he pulled Percival closer, bloodied purple tongue giving that pale cheek a little kiss before he slowly flopped back onto the rock, drawing a few more labored inhales, pupils dilating further until his chest grew still, his weak grip loosening further before releasing Percival's shoulder. Those coal sights stared skyward, now serene and cooled.

Photo courtesy of CarbonNYC

<style>
.KMTT_TobiPira p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_TobiPira b {font-family:verdana; color:#f1c892; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_TobiPira {background-color:#180d04; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#ffffe3; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... Tobi-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:358px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_TobiPira .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_TobiPira .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #93653c; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread