My favorite wock
OOC Who's Valhalla?

[html]

As she continued singing, her highly-furred ears picked up some odd noises, but none the less, she continued carefully examining each rock, taking the time to turn them over, as if each time she did so gave a greater probability of discovering gold or a tasty morsel to eat. But when there was a voice, at last she turned. Her initial reaction was blank, but slowly, she cocked her head, in much the manner and pace of a possessed rag doll.

"Wou wots wites wuties won wour wace." (translation), she noted aloud, in a matter-of-fact turn, and then went back to her rock observing for a moment. But when the woman seemed to show no intention of leaving, Sura realized that the woman had spoken. "Wat I woin's wones? Wont wetting wite wooties won wy wace.", she replied, her mouth still muffled with a large mouth. Still nothing seemed to happen, so Sura gently deposited her rock at her feet, and made a wiping motion with her paw to her face. This time intently looking at the woman, she repeated the action, licking her paw, and making exaggerated grooming motions towards her face.

"You got breasteses.", she pointed towards the optime woman's chest. "Dey stickfins outs.", she made the motion again.

"Wat YOU doin all awones? You actin funnies wike you twin to bes scaries or sumfins. You not scares me, only manly men parts scares me cauz dey wobbles eberywheres. I don'ts wikes dat parts, I not even eats it as foods. Dis one time, mummy twied to makes me eats dem and I says 'Ew! No ways! I not eats dem! I nots wants storks to bwing me babies! I too youngs, I wants hab time for my pet wocks!' "

"Dis is Norbert, he is big wock, but he is a baby. I habs keeps him in my mouf all da time or he gets colds and not hatches. Oh, Norbert says when he hatches, he will fwy away. I don'ts cares much, if it wat he want to do, he shoulds does it. "

When Sura ceased talking, she said no more, her teeth firmly clamped, and an expressionless gaze firmly affixed on the woman. One blink, two blinks, Sura's gaze remained a stare.

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread