My favorite wock
[html]

"Why you does dat? Walk goes on da gwound, not in da face or on ur paws or up ur nose or up ur butt...", she began to recant something with a repetitive tone, as if perhaps a fragment of a lecture from her mother after a particular misadventure with the object.

There was silence as Allessandra remarked on her rock and introduced her companions. The silence continued afterwards, as well, as if Sura was contemplating something. "My wock is shy.", she replied at last, and suddenly began bashing it onto the ground, until it went a ways further into the dirt than the rest. The movements resembled violent stabbing. Sura covered it up with sand. "Dere it hides now but it wemoves my pwotective magics.", she elaborated, and began to use her paw to draw a circle around her. the end result resembled more of a squiggle than any shape. "I makes my magics again it pwotects me."

"Oh you have two howses? My momma saws awot abouts howses. She say... she say dat howses only widdens by no-goods fouw-beast pwostitutes n' swave twaders who shoulds gowes to wells cauz dey stupids n no goods and awful souls dat neber shoulds sees wites of day! I not know why she no wikes howses or wants to be fwiends wif dem but my momma is my momma. Dis one times I uses one of dose words she say n she gots mads and punishes me and says dat a Bad Wowd."

"Yes, a pack habs me. It is nice and goods packs and we have gawdens wif fwowers were we gwows souls n makes ebeyone heals n' happy. Dey are vewy nice n' no one bugs me or tweats me wike baby. We wives in big howses n some howses wound too and some eben has pets! Dis one time I saw one pets a cat! But I wanted chases it so I wuns n hides. Hab you seen our gardens? Is vewy big, we gwows wuffs, n da fwowers heaws dose souls n wuffs.

"Oh wook, you are wike me nows, I dinks ebeywones pwettiers dat way. But yer woobies wents away.", she remarked on Alessandra's canid form.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread