[J] A wandering 'Soul
A deep breath to steady jangled nerves which threatened to make her so twitchy she could have vibrated across the border. Then the voice that nearly startled her out of her own fur And who might you be? there it was, wasn't it? an honest question that received very little honesty in return most of the time simply because who gave the answer would have changed in some subtle way by the time said answer had been given. At any rate the female would cheerfully if not a bit nervously answer "I'm Luperca Ma'am...Lulu for short" and there that was; an honest answer made into a subtle lie before it was even fully spoken.

The she-wolf kept herself low to the ground in observence of the other being of a much higher rank then she, it just wouldn't do for a wanderer, a loner to not show respectfull obidience to one of a pack. "If i may ma'am...i have come in search of a home...i...i have observed many packs and feel yours is...right for me" the females voice is timid and shy. Lulu kept every possible sign of submission as she had addressed the other female.

Would she be allowed to become part of this pack that...by her observations believed the same as she? Odin willing she would be. 'oh! Thor let it rain before i am turned away..' another silent prayer...one that seemed to be answered by a rumbling. At first dread filled Lulu at the sound.....untill she realised it was her own stomach and not the skies above. Now she just felt rediculous.

Messages In This Thread