[J] A wandering 'Soul
The female smiled happily upon the acceptence into this wonderful pack; at last she had a home. She eagerly followed the leader into the lands but as she stepped over the board she felt a rush it seemed. In reality it was nothing but the wind blowing but to Luperca it was a sort of welcome. She followed obidiently after the leader; a few times having to watch her step in order to stay on the path but followed she did.

When they stopped she looked around at the earthen domes and smiled yet again still happily. She had never seen homes like this but knew that she would enjoy it greatly here. Taking the welcome pack; her mind already coming up with ways to use the pelts. Yet upon seeing the carved wooden reprisentasion of Thors Hammer she sucks in a soft breath at its detail and beauty "Mjölnir.." she whispered in awe as she gazed at it.

She looked up again as her new leader spoke and nodded to her "i shall M'am...thank you for accepting me and i shall prove myself to you for this kindness" With that she watched the leader walk away and she herself wandered off in search of a earthen dome that she liked.

Messages In This Thread