m- i was out in exile, perfecting my style
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
he's in a field~

Amaury was never usually delicate in his ways. There were only a handful of scenarios in which he'd be even the slightest bit careful. One of these things was when rolling cigarettes or joints. At first, all attempts would send the weed or tobacco flying off of the paper, but now he was fairly proficient at it, he could whip up a stick in seconds. But that didn't mean he wasn't delicate in his methods. Early mornings were a challenge, and so were middays with an overhanging hangover, like today. Luuk was struck down hard by today's hangover in particular and still slept, almost coma like, in his makeshift camp nest to the fire pit. His younger, pied brother had doused the fire after breakfast, because god knows he'd burn himself in this state. Amaury left a pile of freshly rolled joints beside him and left. Because he didn't have time to babysit his hungover brother.

The military fort was pretty cool as far as camps went. Plenty of room to exercise and explore. But it needed furniture. They'd already moved all their shit from the wooden shack down south, but they'd never had any real furniture in either dens. And Amaury made a plan in his head to find some things when he had time. And his muscled brother. For now he was content to laze around in a field for the day, smoking the large stash of joints he had.

<style type="text/css">
.mxam b {font-weight:bold; color:#fa015d;}
.mxwa p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mxam {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... gwap-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread