m- i was out in exile, perfecting my style
[html]
adding an m tag to this because of weed *totally forgot~*

Amaury often wondered what life was like back home now he was gone. Had Ibrahim wooed a girl yet? Or had his parents replaced himself and Luuk yet? He would have hardly been insulted if they had, because after all, he wasn't there was he? So obviously his mother and father would want someone new to fuss over. After all Ibra wasn't really one for being doted on as Luuk and Amaury were. And he didn't have the 'complexes' the brother's had either. They were old enough to look out for themselves now. But maturity was another thing. Luckily, they hadn't got themselves killed just yet. There was plenty of time for that. And it wasn't as if they ever went looking for trouble per se. It never seemed to fall upon them either. Which was fortunate.

The smell and sounds of a horse appeared suddenly. And for a while Amaury just though it was his own mind reminding him that he needed a horse. But as a woman's voice sounded off he sat up abruptly. 'Uh. Heita!' he said, blue eyes looking up and his fingers scrambling towards the joints. He offered one out, not about to let them go desolate.

<style type="text/css">
.mx2am b {font-weight:bold; color:#01b8fe;}
.mx2am p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mx2am {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... oggwap.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread