She Burns Like the Sun, I Can't Look Away
[html]
OOC: /+300

Aro arrived first, closely followed by Tony. It was good to see his boys side by side for the moment but it brought a sense of guilt to his heart knowing that Lorenzo would not be present for his brother’s mateship. It seemed wrong that their family should be torn up again on the eve of such a happy occasion. But he smiled none the less and smiled back at Aro,No sir, you are a very fashionably on time. Unlike most. A more genuine smile grew on his face when Neela arrived, taking her place beside Tony. Beautiful as always Neela. He whispered with a grin. She could handle his boy, this much Jazper was sure of. She had the same fire within her as Tony did which would make for some fairly loud disagreements but he was sure Neela would keep Tony on his toes.

Slowly and surely the pack assembled, forming a cluster a little behind the couple. With his boys starting to find mates the Alpha found himself wondering if he would ever find a mate himself or if he was to simply act as father for his current offspring. It was an honor to watch his pups grow and find their place in the world but maybe someday he would find such a lovely lady as Tony had. Clearing his throat he silenced the chattering of the Casa members and began.It gives me great pleasure to be here today to help my son and daughter-in-law announce their union to the pack. It is every father’s wish that their children will grow up and find a special someone to challenge them and love them. Today it is clear that Tony has found that special girl. Smiling he looked from his son to Neela and back again, Please share with us your promises to each other.

<style type="text/css">
.jazz-m b {font-weight:bold; color:#85642c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.jazz-m p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazz-m {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#463722; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2YxJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#867756; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazz-m p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazz-m p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread