She Burns Like the Sun, I Can't Look Away
[html]
OOC: /+200

The atmosphere was calm, sensual as the ceremony began but as Tony began to speak, his words as blunt and informal as ever the father had to hold himself back from raising a hand to clunk the boy over the head. Jazper was a romantic at heart and struggled to understand how his son thought, but today was their day, not his, so he held his tongue with a smile. Tony’s face seemed so young as he spoke, reminding the father of the days when the brown and black male could fit in the palm of his hand and weight less than his sword. Now his boy was grown and entering a union. For a second his mind flickered to Ghita, she would have wanted to be here, she should have been here, but that was impossible now.

Neela joined in with her promise, with softer and more elegant words. Silently the Knight thanked Fenris that he had blessed his son with a woman to counter his attitude. The lover’s promises came to a close and Jazper gently took their hands, bringing them to rest together between his two paws. Today, with the pack as witness, I present you as a mated pair. Golden eyes wandered to Tony gleaming with pride, Fenris smiles upon you both. Releasing their hands he spoke louder once more, Go forth and continue your lives as one.

<style type="text/css">
.jazz-m b {font-weight:bold; color:#85642c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.jazz-m p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazz-m {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#463722; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2YxJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#867756; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazz-m p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazz-m p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread