ch-ch-ch-changes
[html]
wc :: 650 :: He’s in Shiloh Hills closest to the boundary of CdM that meets the Ethereal Eclipse. This is the first time he’s shifting. Multiples welcome. Bold italicized speech is Ro and it is all in Heiro’s head.

Ay’m not feelin too gud Ro, the black and white hybrid whimpered as he grudgingly followed behind the soot colored wolf pup. “Don’t be such a wuss, you’re just making yourself sick cause we left the safety of your precious kingdom,” the scarlet eyed babe snarled over his shoulder. “Hurry up Hei or I’ll bite you!” He threatened, and Ro’s bites were painful...something Heiro liked to avoid at all costs. But Hei wasn’t lying or making up his sickness, all morning he’d felt a little off, maybe even a bit feverish. His body ached, his tongue felt swollen, and his skin felt itchy and hot. Not kiddin Ro...ay’m gonna get sick, the little Prince whined, as he stopped his four large paws and shakily stood his ground. The shadow pup rounded on him with a growl. “What the hell is wrong with you today Heiro?” He angrily questioned the husky child that looked like he was about to puke. “Oh geez, fine we can stop for a bit...I didn’t realize I had a no good whelp in tow.” Ro was fuming now, as he knocked Heiro back, sending the pup sprawling to the ground. And that was all it took.

Hot partially digested matter exploded from Heiro’s alabaster muzzle with a strangled cough. The puppy cried in between each wretch, feeling as if his stomach was trying to climb out of his esophagus. Ro...please...get...halp.. he managed to weeze out, suddenly fearing for his life. Ro was right, what the hell was wrong with him today? The dark puppy viciously laughed beside him, using a paw to smack the back of Heiro’s trembling body. “You don’t need it my buddy ol’ boy, take it like a man. I’d say you’re getting ready to shift young buck,” his sinister laughing didn’t subside as Hei launched into another episode of projectile vomiting, brought on by the not too gentle thwap of his paw.

Heiro was terrified. He’d been wanting to shift for the longest time, but now that Ro had led him out of Cour des Miracles, he was all by himself. Ro was no help. The wolf pup seemed ecstatic that this was happening and all Heiro wanted was his mother and father. They’d know what to do. They could stop him from throwing up, maybe even coach him for what was to come, but now between the puking and the tears, Heiro realized his body was burning up. Halp! He managed to scream once he could suck in enough air. “Nobody’s gonna find us out here Hei, it’s just us and the wind,” the black pup was circling his pitiful body right now, crouched among the low underbrush of the coastal plains. Heiro was beginning to realize how much he hated Ro. He was never a good friend, and this just went to prove it.

When there wasn’t much left in his stomach, Heiro collapsed in a tired heap on the ground. His throat felt raw and his ribs felt like they’d been kicked in but what he desperately needed was water. Ay’m so hot...was hapnin? He implored to Ro as his head began to swim. “Shifting you idiot...now you won’t like the next part, but just let go,” Ro whispered in his ear and for a moment Heiro wanted to tear out those laughing scarlet eyes but suddenly his body was ensnared by a searing pain. “Don’t be stupid Hei, stop fighting it!” The entity commanded him, but Hei couldn’t hear him over his own screams before his body began to seize.

<style>
.hiero2 b {color:#fff;}
.hiero2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.hiero2 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#465473; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:130px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/c8ysU.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#BCDBE9; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread