put a little love into my lonely soul.
[html]

Listen up, listen up,There's a devil in the church.
Got a bullet in the chamber, And this is gonna hurt .

Word Count → 311 :: ^^

The language his spoke seemed almost foreign from these women, although he knew it was their accents wrapping around the words and that they were speaking to him in English, the storm coloured Angelo found himself paying a fraction more attention then he typical would to the joiners seeking entrance so that he could understand them clearly. The grey toned women was quick to launch into a description of her skills after her paler companion explained their purpose; seeking a home within his and the white queens pack as many have done before them and many would likely do after them.

Running over the woman’s skills he turned his attention to the other that had been introduced as Medusa. “And what skills could you offer my pack?” he asked, judging that Ksenija's were more then sound he was curious to see what her friend had to offer. “As for about my pack there is little to say. We have fluid membership, many come and go; we have multiple rank tiers and there will no doubt be one that you will find works for you. Majority of the pack live down in the cave, pretty safe and secure down 'em if you don't mind all the darkness and small spaces.” pausing he considered what other information he could provide them with. “To join you'd be required to go through a blood sharing ritual, small cut on mine and each of your paws so that you will be joined to the pack, as family, through the blood of one of the leaders.” it wasn't a big deal and Anathema was surely not for the squeamish to see refuge in and so if they couldn't make it through the ritual then it would likely be best for them to look elsewhere. “You got any specific questions ask and I shall answer best I can”

You can scream and you can shout

Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crushed);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread