Scars of the Past
[html]
WC: 345 OOC: I am so sorry it took me this long to get to our thread *hugs* forgive me!!

Eclipse was confused. She had been sore in many places before, but she knew why each and every limb hurt, but she was baffled as to why her own chest was starting to hurt... Did someone try to beat her when she didn’t know? That wasn’t the only thing on her mind either. It was the feeling she was getting towards Robert, she wasn’t sure what it was, and it was very new, but something like that.... it had to be dealt with carefully yes?

She decided to take a small trip out into the forest, just her and her bow and the woods. Perhaps she could find something good to eat, or contemplation and an answer to her own question. It was only days since she and Robert shared that midnight roof conversation, but to her it felt like the night before, she had been as kind as she could around such a naive and home body child like him, but he too had been nice, but hadn’t he been nice the whole time? And she was mean rude and insistent? Well someone had to be the kid never got out, she thought. Her feet moved with little thought as she moved through the wood. She knew where she was with the moss and her scent, and the sun when she could see it. The forest to her was just as much of her home as Cercatori was. That was when she saw the man.

She stopped short, not sure how to take him in, his expression told her little, though he didn’t seem like a part of the forest however and she could sense something, but that she could not put her finger on. She gripped her bow but did not arm it and stepped into view; “Hello, I am Eclipse Soulstorm, you look a little at odds around here.” She stated. She wasn’t one to beat around the bush. She was a matter of fact type of girl so she tended to get more sneers then smiles.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread