Scars of the Past
((WC: 296 - That's finnneee~ xD))

The sudden voice caused his flopped ears to perk in attention, brown and blue eyes darting quickly to located the source to the sound.

He wasn't expecting company, especially in a place like this, so it was a surprise to the canine that he should be seeing this female creature before him.
Though, he wasn't against having somebody to talk to, or at least help him inform him on what he needed to know the lands.

Harvey felt just knowing somebody else actually existed in the area was enough to calm him some.

The dog smiled somewhat, standing up as to be polite as he introduced himself.

Ah, uhm... Harvey nodded, Pleasure ta meetcha, miss. Harvey Butler's me name, and yes... I'll admit, I'm afraid I'm quite... lost.

His accent was British, clearly, but contained a strange mix of dialects thanks to his traveling about his country, and the influences of 'peers'. It could be described as cockney, and the male's enunciation grew especially lazy when tempered.

Sorta jus' ended up 'ere. Harvey looked around, before returning his attention to the one with the bow.

He gave a half-hearted smile. He hated to admit that he'd lost his way, especially to a female, but if he ever wanted to get information about this new land, Harvey would have to sacrifice his pride.

The aussie shepherd wasn't sexist in any way, or particularly embarrassed by women, but he was one to feel that a man should always be able to care for themselves, without special guidance or even occasional assistance. At least, if help was needed, it was to be accomplished discretely, and with shame involved. It was a childish thing to do, getting lost, but he thought in his defense, it wasn't like it was intentional.

Messages In This Thread