Scars of the Past
[html]
WC: 311 OOC:

So he was definitely out of sorts here when he revealed his accent, though she meant he looked more like a dweller of possibly a big pack, one that really didn’t venture off into the woods much but she could tell his embarrassment at the statement of him being lost. The accent he had was strange to the woman’s ears but to many of the other creatures she ahd listened to she would adapt into hearing him talk. She could only smile letting her mind whirl through what he must be going through at the moment, to be lost was something in itself. “Yes these wood are easy to lose yourself in, but if you know the wood well enough it can tell you where you should go. I am from Cercatori d’ Arte which is over there. I suspect you may be from another pack?”

She had pointed towards her own home and his alliance with a pack was a total guess because he was upwind from her, and she was still far enough away that the scent of the forest covered his own. She was often wrong, but she was still a pup in many different terms. She smiled kindly at the man, though not letting herself relax too much. She remembered the night with Moss vividly and the same thing with Aro... men just couldn’t be trusted and she definitely couldn’t trust herself, even though she knew her heat was long gone by now anyway. She just had to stand ready and not be coaxed into anything intimate... especially now that she was confused herself on how she felt with her own pack mate, who was odd and timid, and well rather cute in her eyes, but she would just be on guard now to make sure she got no temptations with another man.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread