Scars of the Past
(( WC: 293 ))

Another what? Harvey frowned. He was new, and had never heard of Cercatori d' Arte, or any of the other packs. I'm not a part o' any pack, miss. I apologize for intrudin', I certainty didn't mean t' run into anyone's territory, I jus' seemed t' 'ave lost me way...

His different coloured eyes looked the other over, and he quickly took note of the bow.

Tha's a nice lil' piece ya've got there, it is. Harvey's glance made its way back up to hers.

Smiling, as to come off as friendly and suspicious, the canine gave a quick nod, But, t' get t' the point, I would find meself quite grateful if ya could 'haps show me t' way out o' these woods. Not really a kind o' bloke tha' could manage himself in the wood for too awful long, I hate t' admit... Sad truth, it is.

But, he was being honest. He grew up in an urban area, and was always traveling from city to city. The red merle male had visited the country side a few times, but never had he been lost in the wood by himself.

It wasn't that he was particularly frightened by the idea of staying, and he doubted he'd get to the point of starving (or, at least, hoped he wouldn't reach that point of deprivation)...

He just didn't want to end up trapped in the middle of nowhere for the rest of his wandering life.

Admitting to this stranger that he was not only lost, but a city boy, and unable to locate an escape easily made Harvey grow slightly uncomfortable. He shifted his weight and sighed heavily, taking his eyes off the female ahead, and instead, looked around, observing his environment.

Messages In This Thread