Scars of the Past
(( WC: 294 ))

A sigh of relief escaped him, causing him to smile more confidently. Knowing of the woman's pack being nearby, and seeing the bow in her hand had made him more nervous than he felt comfortable being.

He was glad to know all was well where he stood.

Oh, well then... He huffed, I guess I'm glad I didn't wander off too far, now? The chance in the female's tone made him aware of the seriousness in her sort of warning (at least, that's how he took it), but being the brute he was, the Brit thought either way, he could manage on his own, when faced with a threat. After all, he had been in what could be described as a gang in his home country.

The bow was brought back up, due to his commenting on it. Admittedly, no. Haven't really ever seen one up close, either, t' tell ya the truth. He nodded.

He listened carefully to the information this stranger was giving him on the area, listening out for words that may have sounded familiar, or at least inviting enough.

After hearing what trouble it would cause to trespass into a pack's territory, the aussie dog decided to steer clear of any boundaries better left alone.

Halifax, I 'ave been feelin' most at 'ome there. Harvey nodded, Best be avoidin' packs, now, we should. Would 'ate t' 'ave any bovver cause on my part, I would.

He shrugged, So, I would say based on tha' lil' tidbit o' stuff ya so kindly informed me with... The merle canine smirked, as if in thanks, though it was a poor job, ...I should head where the moss faces. North, it is, right?

He didn't want to continue coming off as a complete imbecile.

Messages In This Thread