Scars of the Past
[html]
WC: 305b OOC: She is too nice for her own good lol, and a bit talkative O.O

“We wouldn’t hurt you, unless you tried to harm us, but it’s always best to keep customs and stay out of borders and ask permission if you want to go through.” She said, feeling she was being a bit harsh on her words of warning earlier. She thought for a minute when he spoke of never using or even handling one and then held her hand out with the bow to him; “They are mighty handy when it comes to hunting, or even sport and challenges to others. I enjoy hitting targets and trying to beat the wolf i’m competing with, or even my own records. But everyone has their preferences. I hunt with both bow and body.” She said smiling a little, hunting was a passion she had since she was a puppy and cooking, it was a career to her it was the best thing man could have ever created and enjoyed making her own recipes just for her canine friends.

“Unless you want to join a pack, or have a good reason to be near it, then yes it’s best to stay clear of it, but we tend to bark before we bite,” She said with a laughing smile on her face. She was one to say that as she had pointed the weapon she had offering at an ally because he was just standing at the boarders pacing. His question she nodded; “If you wish I can join you I’m out here to hunt anyway a bit of a walk to the edge of the forest could do me a bit of good.” She said, it was an open offer, if he accepted she’d join him, but if he refused she would let him on his way and go her own.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread