Scars of the Past
((328)) OOC: No worries, Harv can get pretty talkative himself.. xD

Eh, I don't usually 'ave the right first impression, 'specially when dealin' with leaders and such. Harvey smiled, But, nice t' know I wouldn't be immediantly maimed.

A soft laugh escaped him before he paused, watching as the female held out her weapon. Flopped ears perked, the merle aussie reached out to inspect it, interested in how one could manage surviving and amusing themselves with such a simple item.

Boy, must o' taken a lot o' practice, then, it did! Doesn't quite seem like the easiest thin' t' do. But then again, I tend t' leave it up t' body, and wit. Charm 'elps. He smirked devilishly, bi-coloured eyes staring at the woman. Nothin' ya can't do with a sharp tongue and high status... Though, guess I kinda lost the ability t' use the second one 'ere...

He huffed, shrugging his broad shoulders before letting go of the topic.

Not really lookin' forward t' joinin' a pack, really.. At least not quite yet. 'Aven't really learned me way 'round 'ere, would be a bloody shame t' 'ave t' follow some poor bloke about due t' me ignorance. The Brit nodded, 'Sides, tha's a real commitment, there, it is... Would 'ave t' ponder tha' a bit before takin' any action.

Harvey was rambling now, but it'd seemed like forever since he could have a conversation with somebody else, or at least with an individual so... unique.

Back where he was from, those who hunted with bows were primitive, and in old stories. Besides that fact, this stranger being a woman up to fighting and the more masculine subject of competition intrigued the ex-gang member. He wouldn't mind getting to talk more.

I wouldn't mind a bit if ya joined me, miss! The canine male laughed, By all means, it could only make the trip more interestin', y'know what I mean? An' I enjoy the company. I'm a social man meself, so I 'ave no problems with it at all.

Messages In This Thread