Scars of the Past
[html]
WC: 589 OOC: Here! Have a novel!! *whistles innocently*

She couldn’t hide her grin when he spoke in a joking manner, though borders were always a serious threat he was not in that category and she could sense his humor in it all. She heard rumors that if a wolf came so much as a breath close to cercatori that they would be chased out if they had no good reason being there, due to deaths in the packlands. She had even come face to face with another archer and found out that some chose to shoot first and ask questions later, she still had the scar to prove that.

She watched him intently as he seemed to add interest to her bow. His ears, so strange that they folded down even perked, but not in the way she would suspect, did he not have full control of them? It was a strange thought, but she knew everyone was different. At his comment she nodded it took only a month to get used to it to hit a good strong target many more to do well and she knew it would take at least another year to become a master at it; “It is worth it, when you want to feed many, you can just use this and you can down a deer by yourself with one or two shots. I have only used it on one wolf, after she shot me.” She said remembering the disaster of a day that was, and then she didn’t hit the woman all the way because she was shot in the shoulder herself, the wound had gone into leather and punctured the skin a little, the arrow went straight through her, or it had to without tearing too much of her body apart.

She smiled and nodded, she wasn’t expecting him to up and join one, but it was always best to know where one stood with a pack, not to mention the limitless protection one could give. That was a preference to one though and just jumping into a pack was not something one did. She knew the packs around here since she was a pup, some of them were unknown for a while, but she felt that she picked the best one for her. He would have to find his own way, and if he wanted to stay out of the business of packs it was his own choice. “It’s always best not to go blindly rushing into things yes.” She said and laughed inside her head... she was one to talk.

She beamed happily at his acceptance, nodding for him to go in the northern direction. Moss was all good and well, but who needed that when there was someone there to help along the way? “Well it would be my pleasure to help you out of these ghastly wood. They aren’t so dangerous once you get use to them. Been running these parts since I was a pup though, so I suppose it’s easier for me. But if you ever need a friend well I can be sure to be around.” SHe said smiling, perhaps she did make a new friend but how many times they would see one another depended on many things and distance was one of them. She visited Halifax a few times already, though the first time she had been distracted by a drunk, handsome, and very charming man, the second she did make it and got a little adventure out of it.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread